- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is - used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not provide any information through this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We (AND) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. This information may include:
- Information you provide us by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company name, city, state, country, email address, telephone number, and comments (“personal information”).
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, which may be collected automatically as you navigate through the website. Such information will not be associated with your personal information.
We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or as required by law, such as to comply with a court order or respond to any government or regulatory request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information is kept in a secure environment. Ultimately, however, although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website, and are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.